Shopery is a technology company that helps brands, ventures and retailers sell online by providing them SaaS (Software as a Service) marketplace solutions. Born by the hand of Antai, creators of Wallapop, Glovo, Mascoteros, Prontopiso, Elma and Carnovo among others, we have received an encouraging reception in the SaaS marketplace industry since our launch, being selected among the 20 startups to watch in Barcelona, as well as the Top 100 in Spain.
We are looking for a talented Product Owner to join us in this growth phase with plenty of new projects and challenges. If you are a true team player and eager to roll up your sleeves to create products customers REALLY love, you have all you need to grow with us.
Shopery is a proud equal opportunity employer. We seek diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Full ownership of one of our SaaS products and active participation in the entire product portfolio. This includes the following:
- Driving product inception and discovery in collaboration with the Design function
- Scope definition, prioritization and solution finding in conjunction with the Scrum team, acting as the customer advocate with a marked sense for building powerful and yet intuitive products in a complex industry
- Defining and articulating your product strategy and translating it into an actionable roadmap and product plan that can be executed following agile development principles
- Defining key metrics to measure product health and enable continuous improvement
- Proactively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders such as Sales, Product Marketing, Customer Success and leads to ensure you have the right focus for your product positioning, pricing, sales enablement and go-to-market strategy
- Develop a keen sense for continuous product innovation with marketable solutions in mind, considering technology trends, competitive intelligence, potential markets niches and customer pain points that can be addressed in new ways
- Make use of Product Management techniques and tools to build and iterate our solutions such as creating user personas, mapping out customer journeys, defining jobs to be done etc.
- Relevant Product background: you may have a Product Management degree or other studies, if you have acquired your Product expertise through practical experience
- Proven experience in the development of digital, ideally SaaS products in the B2C or B2B space
- Agile ceremonies and collaboration with your Design and Engineering peers are your daily business
- You’re used to being the authority for your product and can act as such be it internally or externally when presenting to leads, partners or other stakeholders in the industry
What we offer:
- Remote job and flexible working hours
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Great teamwork, 8.4/10 on relationship with peers*
- Modern technologies and agile methodologies
- Real impact on our clients
- New projects with lots of innovation, challenges & new technologies
- Weekly time for individual researching, learning and innovating
- Friday afternoons free in summer
- Additional holidays for years worked at the company
- Join a growing company that takes care of employees’ wellbeing